Hosted Email Archiving Solutions for Novell GroupWise Customers
Sonian knows and understands GroupWise.Â Unlike other hosted email archiving providers, Sonian has been working with the Novell GroupWise community for over 10 years.Â We have developed the appropriate integration points for high performing and efficient archiving directly from the GroupWise Post Office Agent.
Sonian is pleased to be partnering with Novell to provide value-added email archiving and eDiscovery services to the Novell GroupWise Community.
Sonian provides Novell GroupWise customers of all sizes with an affordable, scalable, secure and feature rich hosted email archiving and eDiscovery service. Sonian Archive is designed to help these customers satisfy the any of following requirements:
- Regulatory Compliance (SEC, FINRA, SOX, FRCP, etc)
- Litigation Support and eDiscovery
- Storage Resource Management
- Business Continuity and Best Business Practice
The Sonian Archive Service is an on-demand hosted service that requires the installation of no hardware or software at your location. Within a matter of minutes, you will be archiving your email automatically from your Novell GroupWise to our safe and secure data centers.
- Unlimited Storage - Other vendors charge extra for hosted archive storage, which makes estimating true service costs near impossible. With Sonian, there are never any hidden fees and all our subscription plans include unlimited storage.
- All Data Searchable at All Times - Other hosted archive vendors, in order to keep their costs low, migrate your older data to offline or near-line storage systems. This dramatically increases the amount of time required to search. Sonian keeps all data online and immediately accessible for searches.
- No Training Required - Sonian user interfaces are intuitive for all skill set levels. Extensive self-service online training videos guide users through all tasks. Administrators use self-service web UI’s to configure the system without the need for systems engineers.
To learn more about the Sonian Archive Service, please complete please complete the contact form and a Sonian Account Manager will contact you promptly.
How Sonian and Novell GroupWise Work Together?
Sonian leverages the Trusted Application API to gain the necessary access to GroupWise and capture email in a safe and secure method.Â Â Directly through your secure Sonian online interface you can manage your trusted applications, define post office agents, as well as configure your the collection criteria that best fits your organiation.
Compliant Archiving for GroupWise
Years ago, Sonian engineers helped to pioneer the retention date service that has now become common within GroupWise since version 6.5.1.Â The retention date service allows your organization to lock down mailboxes and/or post offices and prevent users from removing messages from their Trash until they have been successfully captured by the Sonian collection service.Â By ensuring that end users are unable bypass the archive by purging emails companies can rest assured that they are truly capturing all emails in a compliant and secure way.
Storage Management Archiving for GroupWise
If you are like many companies, you are looking to archive emails off of GroupWise to help manage your growing storage management problem.Â Keeping large GroupWise databases means you have longer backup and restoration windows, as well as aÂ more difficult time upgrading to new service packs and versions of GroupWise.Â Let Sonian help you releave this growing storage burden by quickly offloading emails older than a specific date for easy online access from your end user community.